Welcome to the Cedar Elementary Counseling page.
We work to support all Cedar students both socially and emotionally so they can succeed both in the classroom and in their world. We surround students with positive, encouraging individuals and experiences because students who feel safe and supported are much more likely to succeed.
Feel free to scroll around and check out these resources. And, contact us if we can do anything to help you or your student.
Mrs. O's Counseling Office
- Brainpop (COVID-19 Social/Emotional Support)
- Second Step (COVID-19 Social/Emotional Support)
- Sesame Street (COVID-19 Social/Emotional Support)
- Brooke's Place (Grief and Loss)
- Dougy Center (Grief and Loss)
- Stop Bullying Now
- SEL Survey
- School Counseling Survey
- Resources for Mental Wellness Needs
- Avon Mental Wellness Page
- Mary Lee Maier Food Pantry
- Food Pantry Assistance
- United Way Community Economic Relief Fund